All showcases and tournaments are a unique recruiting experience, but many of them have the same details. Below you will find some of our frequently asked questions.
If you need direct assistance please email us directly at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Florida Prospect Baseball?
- We are a local Florida based recruiting service that provides exposure to high school and college transfer student athletes who are looking to find the right college or universities to further their athletic and academic careers.
How does Florida Prospect Baseball benefit me?
- Florida Prospect Baseball ensures that all schools in attendance at their events are actively recruiting. That is a reason why we like to focus on D2, JUCO and NAIA programs at our events. We have found these are the programs that are more likely to recruit from a showcase event vs a Power 5 program that may not have a need at the time of attendance.
What other services does Florida Prospect Baseball provide?
- Florida Prospect Baseball offers showcases, tournaments, recruiting videos and consultation to student-athletes.
What is the difference between a showcase and a tournament?
- Showcases are individual events, while tournaments are for teams. At a showcase, players will be put through a pro-style work out and play games. Players at most showcases will receive written evaluations from a college coach in attendance.
What types of payments do you accept?
- We accept Credit Card (PayPal), Cash, Check, and money orders.
What is the Florida Prospect Baseball Refund Policy
- Florida Prospect Baseball does not offer cash, check, credit card, or any other forms of refunds under any circumstances.
- All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks (14 days) from the start date of a camp will forfeit their fee. There are no exceptions.
- Cancellations occurring between 14 and 28 days from the start date of an event will receive a 50% credit to a future camp. The credit will be valid for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. The credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp.
- Cancellations occurring outside of 28 days from the start date of a camp will receive a full credit towards a future camp. The credit will good for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. In addition, the credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp.
- Again, all cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com
What happens if there is inclement weather during an event
- There are no refunds.
- Since all expenses are paid in their entirety prior to the start of the camp, there are no refunds under any circumstance. However, in the event of inclement weather, Florida Prospect Baseball reserves the right to modify the camp schedule and format in order to complete as much of the camp as possible.
- This includes shortening workouts, drills and/or games. Although we will not extend the camp to another day, we will certainly do everything in our power to provide a complete and professional experience.
Can my son be placed on the same team as his friend?
- To ensure that your son and teammate / friend are on the same team, simply send a request via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests must be submitted at least 3 days prior to the start date of a camp.
I am flying in from out of town can I be ensured that my games are early?
- All out of town players will be placed on teams that play early in the day to allow ample time for travel.
- We cannot guarantee conflicts will not occur, but if you are flying in for an event. You must email Florida Prospect Baseball 3 days prior to the event at: email@example.com
What do I need to bring to an event?
- All players are required to bring their baseball equipment (baseball gloves, batting gloves, bats, helmets, and catcher’s equipment), baseball pants, socks, belts and cleats. We recommend wearing clean gray or white pants, blue socks and a blue belt. Camp shirts may be provided at your event at registration table.
Does Florida Prospect Baseball Provide food or lodging?
- All participants are responsible for their own lodging and meals. To secure a room at the host hotel (same hotel where coaches will be staying), please reference the host hotel link on the website.